We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Salt Lake Temple


Saturday night my little brother Marc took his soon to be wifey Becky to the temple. It was so fun to be with my family (my sweet husband), it was an amazing experience. I'm very blessed to be able to go through the temple, it is such a wonderful place to be.
JOE said...

Babe, I had a great time with you and going to the temple was an added bonus to a wonderful evening. I enjoy the time we have together alone, thank you for being the better part of me. I love you and all you do for our family.

8 comments:

Lac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann Marie Webb said...

You two look great. It was wonderful at the temple!
Thanks for being such AWESOME people and terrific parents.
Love you lots.

JOE said...

Babe, I had a great time with you and going to the temple was an added bonus to a wonderful evening. I enjoy the time we have together alone, thank you for being the better part of me. I love you and all you do for our family.

webbkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heath said...

I agree. Temples are the most "centering" places to be. Thanks for sharing your little testimony. Your husband is such a sweetie.

This Mom said...

Okay I know this is random but I totally love your red shoes.

webbkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lac said...

I was home, I got a rose! THat was so thoughtful of Joe! He's always been like that! Love it!!