We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Tee-Ball Champ



Jacob is so excited to be playing baseball, Jacob has been watching Benji for years. Now it is Jacob's turn, he is incredible player, I am so proud of him I love watching Jacob play.

3 comments:

Lorena said...

He looks so big kelly! It seems yesterday when he was a baby!
They grow so fast!
Your kids are sooo cute.
Love
Lorena

webbkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heath said...

I can't wait till Talmage (and the rest of my 6 boys:) )are into all those sports and I'm cheering them on. He looks pretty happy.