
I have such a wonderful mother...She is always thinking of others. She is always doing something for someone. She teaches school (which is not easy) in Kearns at a "title one elementary". My mom is also serving a Inner City Mission, she is always in Magna helping someone. She is the busiest women ever but, if I need her she is always there. She is always worrying about one of her 6 plus kids and 11 plus grandchildren. She is the "Best Grammie Ever" to 11 grandchildren, she loves playing games, watching movies, just hanging with the grandkids. My kids rather live with her, then with me :) Happy Mother's Day to the Best, Hardest Working, most Wonderful Mother ever!!! I LOVE YOU
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

5 comments:
You know you can always tell when someone had a great Mother, because most of the time, they themselves are a great Mother! I seriously think you are such a great Mom to your sweet babies. I love your kids so much. That Benji just has the biggest place in my heart! I love him. And how cute is your husband bringing me a rose on Mothers Day?!! He's always so thoughtful. Love you much!
Your mom is an awesome lady kelly! She is always so kind to me and I really appreciate it! She even help me out when I was so sick last April! Such a sweetheart!
Love
Sister "Bear"
She sounds a lot like YOU! You followed in her footsteps. Kelly, you're a great mom and woman. I really look up to you! Happy (late) Mama's Day.
Your blog just keeps getting better and better. LOL
Thanks for being the best daughter ever. Children like you make being a mother easy.
Dear Kelly, Joe, Benjamin, Savannah, Jacob, and Sydney
We had so much fun looking at all of the pictures this morning. It's nice to catch up. Hope all is well and that you are not missing Ann Marie too much.
Love you all tons - Lani
Post a Comment