We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gracie Rae Rhoades




My sweet little niece is here, Gracie Rae 7.5 lbs and 20.5 inches...I've waited for so long for my sister Lindy (and BEST FRIEND) to have this sweet baby. It was so neat to be in the room with Lindy, it got a little scary for a minute. Doctor Draper had a hard time getting Gracie out. There were 3 doctors, 5 nurses, 2 medical assistants and 5 pediatricians it was a full room. Gracie is out she is perfect and extremely beautiful. I love you Lindy and Gracie!

3 comments:

webbkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lac said...

How amazing for you as her sister to have been in the room with her. That is so special. I'm sure Lindy is happy to have the baby out of her, however, her life will be double trouble now! She's going to do great! You're such a great sister, always helping her out, having your Wednesdays every week. It's so fun! Gracie is beautiful and I'm glad everything went smoothly.

Lac said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BOYFRIEND BENJI! I FREAKING LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY. YOU NEED TO CALL ME WHEN YOU WANT TO GO ON YOUR BIRTHDAY DATE!!!

LACIE