We try to do one big activity once a week when the kids are off-track. Jim and Wendy Henderson owners of Classic Roller Skating Ring gave us free passes for the day. We had so much fun! Auntie Amy, Rockin' Rylie, Jordan and Josh (Wilson)came with us. We had the best time. To top it off Diet Coke refills are 50 cents, can't bet that.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

3 comments:
How fun for all of you guys! I bet the kids just loved that!!
Thanks so much for watching the kids today while I got my hair done! That was so nice of you. I hope I gave you enough to make it worth it for you! It was so great to talk to you. We've both been so crazy busy that we haven't done that for a long time. After I got off the phone I looked at it and it said 56 minutes. I was like, "there we go, back to normal!!" Made me sooo happy! I love you and I hope Joe Joe made it home safely.
I LOVE CLASSIC. Just go and let the kids let loose! 50 cent Diet Coke? Didn't know that? Good information to pass along:)
Post a Comment