We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Benji

 

Wow my baby is 10, double digits! We had a super day, we got up early and open presents. He didn't want to go to school, so the wonderful mother that I am, I let him stay home. We went to lunch and then to the batting cages. He is a wondeful boy. Happy Birthday Benjamin, I lova lova!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

This Mom said...

Man, Kelly you are a busy girl. Tell Benji happy day from us. I love the look of your blog, please call me and give me some pointers on how to make mine cuter.

Heath said...

Happy Birthday Benji! Whose cake is that in the right hand corner of your blog? It looks really neat! Looks like you are a busy mommy! I love your blog it is always so cute!

Lac said...

I love me some Benji!! I'm so glad he loved our message to him! We need to go on a date, him and Jacob! Since today is now Jac's birthday! You and all your April Birthdays!!! You and I still need to go out for your Birthday. SERIOUSLY!! IT's a Motomassey hoo- rah! Love you

Jess said...

How crazy, to have one that is 10! I don't even want to think of my baby getting that old! I love your blog, all the pictures are so fun to look at.

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday to Benji and Jacob! You are such a cool mom to let him skip school. He will remember that forever. You look great and your kids are growing up so fast! I just remember you dating Joe and now it's 10 years later. Time flies!~

CJ said...

Go to school!