We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What an amazing Person


Last night Lorena and I went to visit our friend Lacie at the Hospital. Lacie went through a very painful surgery, She is so brave! When you see her on Sundays at church, she never shows up looking sick or with low spirits! She is always smiling like nothing is wrong in her life... I soooo admire that attitude! I do not know if I, being in the same situation. Most of her friends know that sometimes she does not have the energy to get up in the morning.. but Lacie does! She gets up and gets her kids ready for school. (copied from lorena xoxoxo)

4 comments:

Lac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lac said...

You guys are so good to me!! Seriously, you're such a great friend to me.... what would I do without you? Even though you do have to pretend like you don't know anything about me to avoid answering questions about things you don't want to talk about with people who could care less about me, or how I'm doing! RIDICULOUS!!! But you handle it well, and I love how protective you are of me. You're such a loyal friend. I love you so much and I'm so thankful to have you in my life. I hope you know that.... always. The hospital was so gloomy and depressing and then there came you and the chilean princess to brighten up my night. Thank you so much, I know it's not easy to get away from all the kiddo's. You're the best Kel, I really mean it. There's noone like you and I'm blessed to have you in my life.

Margaret said...

Kelly, it sounds like you have great friends as well as being a great friend to those around you.Thats what life is all about is just loving one another. Well, My dad just had surgury too and it he has the same wonderful attitude. People like that are anazing!

Margaret said...

sorry for the mis-spells.