
.jpg)
.jpg)
My little Jacob is 6 today! Grandpa Webb took him to Toys R Us to get his present. My dad said, when Jacob got down the action figure aisle, Jacob was throwing toys in the cart like he was grocery shopping. Then Grandpa and Jacob went to Dan's to get Jake a chocolate birthday cake w/candy bars on top. Grandma Webb took pictures on her iphone and sent them to us. Jacob is a super sweet boy we are very lucky and blessed to have him in our family.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

5 comments:
Wow, I cannot belive Jacob is 6. Kelly where did the time go. It Seems like yesterday he was learning to walk on the Milligan's drive way. He is such a cutie.
You guys have a lot of birthdays all in a row! Busy month! I'll see you tmro, you said you were teaching T's class right? He'll love you!
Jacob has such a sweet smile! I love him!
Man you are busy! I hope I can talk to you this week. It was fun to eat your animal crackers today!haha! This week we have soccer everyday except Friday! I think I'm going to go crazy!
love you
Lorena
Those pictures turned out great. You can't even see that we had already eaten 3 pieces of cake before I remembered to take the picture. OOPS.
Thanks for letting us share this fun day with Jake. He is soooo cute!
love,
grandma
your kids are so cute and they are getting so big! i am excited to see you at beckys shower!! talk to you soon!
Post a Comment