Well today was picture day at school, I got everyone up 30 minutes early. I hoped everything would go smooth but, it didn't. 1st Benjamin put a lock on his closet, and lost the key so, we couldn't get his shoes out. (Why, I don't know) 2nd, not only was it picture day it was also Cowboy Day in kindergarten. Jacob was supposed to bring a stick horse for Cowboy Day. My friend Jill brought over the stick horse yesterday for Jacob to use, of course we couldn't find it. (after school we found it out in the pantry-why I don't know) 3rd, I thought Joe helped Savannah with her homework last night, that didn't happen, so at 8:05 am we were finishing homework! Need less to say I think everything goes wrong on Picture Day! I posted my blog, then to top it off, Jacob crashed on his Heele's right in the middle of the street it wasn't a good day.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

7 comments:
You failed to mention the things that usually mar picture day: sore/scratch on face, bad hair day, (or a day your son decidesto bleach his brown hair blond) large pimple, black eye, head plant to asphalt - wait a minute, didnt you have that one?
Sorry, this post was hilarious only because I could see the whole thing as a movie and I am sure once looking back you will get a chuckle out of it too! Thanks for the laughs.
Margaret
p.s I don't look forward to pix day with Maleha and Kasiah!
Kelly I can SOOO relate. The other thing you forgot to mention was the fight over what to wear. But I guess the blessing is you remebered it was picture day. Because the only thing worse than having a bad picture day is forgetting it is picture day and having Bad pictures of what your kids really look like when you send them to school every day
Picture day, party day, wednesday, thursday...seriously, that's me anyday of the week! Good to know others experience it too!
Oh Kel, your too funny.
Well.. that was funny! I do relate to you and for that reason I just quit picture day all together!
I miss you yesterday at church!
Lore
Post a Comment