We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Friday, April 4, 2008

Guitar Hero




Ever since we got Guitar Hero for Valentines Day, I now have 3 little Rock and Roll stars. I tried to played it, wow I have no talent! I guess playing the flute for 7 years when I was younger is nothing like playing Guitar Hero. I do love the music on Guitar Hero but there is no future in it for me.

3 comments:

Lorena said...

That game looks like so much fun!The kids are so big!
hey! thanks for coming over for dinner the other night it was really fun to have you! I can't wait for summer so we can seat outside!
love
Lorena

Lac said...

That's so fun for the kids, I've considered getting that and the rock band thing for awhile, I can't decide which one! Looks like the kids love it!!!

CJ said...

I can kick your butt!!! Rock band challenge is on!!!