
.jpg)
.jpg)
Joe has been painting my nephews room it isn't done yet but is getting close..Thanks Joe! We are so excited for Jess to have the baby, we can't wait. He will be the 12th grandchild on our side and the 1st on Jessica's side. I know Jess's parents are more excited then anyone possible more then Dave & Jess for Draydon to come. :)
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

7 comments:
That is adorable. Your husband is so talented! I bet the parents of that little guy are so pleased with the mural. What a great gift!
Hey I'm glad you found us!!! SOOOOO cute! I want Joe to come paint my room- I'm doing safari theme too! That is so stinkin cute. Love you guys!
Melissa
Hey.....it's me.
Ann Marie Webb (not your mom....
:)
I love your blog it is so cute!! I am so glad that you found us! it will be fun to catch up on your cute family!
Kelly-
So glad you stopped by the blog. I am excited to be able to check out what your fam is up to. Joe is so talented! Such a cute blog, way out of my league!
What a cute room. Jessica has me excited about spotting monkey stuff everywhere. I know his name is Draydon but of course Jim has chosen his own name - Spike. Actually kind of cute.
Can't wait to meet him.
Thanks for posting the pictures of his room.
mom
Post a Comment