
I am in LOVE! This is my nephew Draydon. I don't get to see him often but, I look at these picture and all I can feel is extreme LOVE! Draydon, Auntie loves you tons!!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago
We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."
Robert D. Hales

I am in LOVE! This is my nephew Draydon. I don't get to see him often but, I look at these picture and all I can feel is extreme LOVE! Draydon, Auntie loves you tons!!!
Labels: Draydon
"You parents, you fathers and mothers…live the kind of exemplary lives before your children that they will find in you the polar star to which they can look as they shape their own lives."
4 comments:
Draydon is so cute! He is a very serious baby and we think he is going to be very smart! He seems to study everything. Who does he look like most - David or Jessica?
Ohhhh, I just want to kiss him!!
I freaking love his name!! Thanks for the call the other day. I loved hearing from you. Especially since we're never together anymore!
he has the cutest face ever!!
Post a Comment