The kids started school today, they were so excited! I will miss them but, they all love going to school.
We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."
Robert D. Hales
Labels: 1st Day of School
"You parents, you fathers and mothers…live the kind of exemplary lives before your children that they will find in you the polar star to which they can look as they shape their own lives."
3 comments:
I hate that your kids are getting big. I want them to stay my little babies, but think of the fun we will have when they are gone!
The kids are so cute. Savannah looks like her Mom when she smiles!
You guys are starting school already. I can't believe it. Where has the summer gone. We start the end of August. Maybe that is so they don't die in the 100+ degree heat for to long.
Post a Comment