Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago
We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."
Robert D. Hales
"You parents, you fathers and mothers…live the kind of exemplary lives before your children that they will find in you the polar star to which they can look as they shape their own lives."
7 comments:
Poor Sydney! Makes me so sad to see that before picture. I can't believe how huge that gash is. I'm so glad she's feeling better and it's so great that the stitches are out. How did it look?
I love your new signature thing. very cute. What is the name of that scipty font again. I love it.
I haven't checked in on your blog for awhile. A lot has happened. The temple outing is awesome. Poor baby. I can't believer her gash was that wide and she's SMILING!!! What a brave little one.
Yes, I remember Wolf Mountain. No, I'm not too young. I went to a Dave Matthews concert there! Right On.
So, I'm a bit techno-challenged. Couldn't figure out where to post a general comment. I LOVE YOUR BLOG! You weren't kidding about how snazzed up you made it. Mine is sooooo, simple. :-) Thanks for the call and update and we will for sure keep in touch better now! Tell me again, how to leave a general comment? Or email? Duh.
Love you!!! Karli
Okay, You have to explain that Gash! It is crazy huge! She looks proud though!
I can't believe that your kids already start school! Lucky you! My kids have been ready to kill each other all week. They need school back. Then they come home happy with each other. Only because they don't have to tolerate each other all day! I would love to do lunch. Call me whenever! That would be great, I miss you!
Syd has room on her forhead for one right in the middle.
Post a Comment