We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's Football Season







I can't believe Benji is playing football, he has wanted to for such a long time. Benj practices every night from 6:30-8:30 p.m., they work these little boys to death, you would think they were playing High School ball. Another weird thing is Joe and I went to Brighton High School, Joe played for Brighton. Now we need to switch gears and cheer for Alta! STRANGE


JOE said...

Babe,
You have such a great vision of displaying our family. I love that you have so much fun.

~Joe

10 comments:

This Mom said...

I am glad that it is you and not me. I would so not be patient enough for practice every night.

JOE said...

Babe,
You have such a great vision of displaying our family. I love that you have so much fun.

~Joe

webbkins said...

I love the picture where Joe is pumpin Benji up.

Massey Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nielsen Fam said...

I am a Alta Alumni so I will be cheering him on! Thank you for always being so willing to help in Primary, your the BEST! and you will be blessed for it!
Luv ya

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is getting. It seems like yesterday I was lovin' him so much so much. I am not sure Joe was pumpin' him up or drilling him, he might push Benji harder than the coach. I am glad Benji is so happy and has Joe right behind him. Could update my blog or something. J/K

Ann Marie Webb said...

Wow, I remember cheering for Joe and it was like yesterday. Now he has an awesome son and I am excited to cheer for him.

Lac said...

I wish so bad that I had put Akira in football. I thought about it a bunch and then never called about it. I'm bummed about it. So fun for Benji!

Jill Shaw said...

When did Benji turn into a BIG big kid? He's magically not a little boy anymore!

Danean said...

I love the pic of Benji getting some advice from Dad-- how cool.