We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jacob's 1st Day ToDay




Jacob was really nervous going to school today. Good thing he knew a few of the kids in his class. He wanted me to walk him into his class room. I can't believe my little boy is gone all day! Jake said, school was really long but, he loved Mrs. Barbano.

6 comments:

This Mom said...

I LOVE your updated Blog. I wish I could layer mine as well as yours. You such a good mom with all of these great photos I need to work harder.

Anonymous said...

It's so amazing how your kids totally look like BOTH you and your husband. I know it's like, duh, they're from both of you but still, it's crazy! They're all so beautiful and so happy!

Anonymous said...

Gwennie, I LOVE YOUR BLOG. I check it out once in awhile. Can you help me make one? I love your family, you are the best mom! Love, karen k

Ann Marie Webb said...

This sure beats the pictures I took of you kids on the first day of school! I think I just slammed you up against the front door and snapped away. Most of the time with your eyes in the sun.
It's nice to see your daughter exceed your expectations in every way!
Love Mom

Rachel Ure said...

he is so cute! I am glad you visit my blog. thanks for commenting. I totally remember you - even though it has been a long while since i have seen you. Your mom was one of my favorite young women leaders, and lindy was a good friend. Your kids are stunning and your blog is so fun ( i don't know how to include digital scrapbooking elements yet)

LdybugSammi said...

my daughter is starting preschool in a few weeks and I feel like you. I cant believe it, where does the time go????