We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SuMMer FuN


My kids were really bored today so they decided they wanted to ride their bikes to Kmart to get pizza @ Little Caesars. I gave them 5 Bucks and a cell phone. Savannah carried the bottle waters in her backpack. They had a blast! Benji's chain came off good thing his friend went with him they put it back on. I can't believe my kids are getting so BIG! I love you Benji, Savannah, and Jakes!!

3 comments:

This Mom said...

No way I let Jared and Hayden ride down there today too. They wanted to price Pokemon cards. I told them if they want them they have to earn the money. I am Not buying that CR*p. 5 days till they go back to school YEA!!!!

Lac said...

Fun for the kiddos! I miss those kids, I never see them!

Heath said...

You just sparked an idea for me, I think I'll get that for lunch as soon as my kids are up from naps. I love it! Cute that they did that. I have memories of riding my bike to Skagg's for treats. Do you remember them? Maybe YOU'RE too young!