Today we celebrated Lindy's Birthday we went to our Annual Birthday Party at Liberty Park. The 1st 15mins were fun until Sydney smashed her head and Joe & I had to take her to Primary Children's Hospital. Poor Sydney and 2 hours in the ER and 12 stitches later. (It took the Dr. 45 mins to stitch her up)
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

4 comments:
My poor little Boo, I love you!!! I am so glad Joe came!
Well I can't buy her whatever she wants but doughnuts and chocolate milk will cure anything. That was fun last night.
Cute little Sydney, darn it!! What a sport she is even smiling in the one picture!
I think her problem is that she hangs out with Jill's kids to much and they have taught her the art of 'doing it good'. I'm glad she is doing better.
Post a Comment