We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Friday, August 22, 2008

My Mom


This is my cute mom, she has done so many sweet thing for me and my family, she is always thinking of others. We had a little cancer scare with her this last week, it has been so horrible. Through a lot of prayers, from all of us, things are looking up. My children adore her, she is a Rock Star to them. Mom I love you, and pray that you'll be able to stay with us a long time! You're the Best!!!

3 comments:

This Mom said...

I hope that everything is okay. If you need anything let me know

Lac said...

Poor thing, I bet you've been a wreck all week! Let me know if there's anything I can do. Let your mom know that we're thinking about her and hope everything turns out alright.

Ann Marie Webb said...

Kelly, you are too nice! It has been a difficult week. Thanks for your love and prayers. All of you make life worth living!