We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Houston we have a PROBLEM



This is typical Sydney! I usually have had it by 5:30 pm I'm ready for Joe to take over, I'm done! Now that we have started football, everyone is going in a different direction. Joe stayed at football, I came home and bathed the kids well, Sydney wanted to brush her own hair. All I can say is that it is BED TIME.

3 comments:

webbkins said...

Ha ha ha Kelly I don't blame you. Now you had an reason to rip Syds hair out. I was done by 5:30 this morning. Life ROCKS!! And it's only getting better.

This Mom said...

This is why I HIDE any thing close to a round brush. I think of you every time I drive past the field where they are practicing. I have to say I am glad it is not me.

Lorena said...

haha!! she is awesome!! she makes me laugh with her little comments!