We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cannon Ball Contest




While we were in Park City, the brothers and brothers-in-law had a cannonball contest. What is it with boys and competing? Guess who won?



4 comments:

This Mom said...

I love that he totally holding his breath.

By the way do you think my kids are tongan since they don't want shoes??/ I think they are funny lloking tongans if so.

Tytanious said...

Well you didn't put pictures of all the contestants. I think you are a biased judge too.

webbkins said...

Kelly I think you should put a picture of Marc in his swim suit on.

The land of Vegas said...

I have to say that is the best action picture I have ever seen.