We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Own Worst Enemy




My Own Worst Enemy is a new series on NBC this fall, it will come on after Heros. My cute cousin Rafe Judkins is the Head writer for this new show. WOW!!! I just went to NBC site, to read up on the show it looks interesting. I can't wait to watch it when in comes on this fall. Way to go Rafe I'm so excited for you and I'm very proud of you. I know you have work very hard! Love you and miss you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, how come I didn't know this?

This Mom said...

WOOHOO I know someone, who is realted to someone famous or writes for famous people. Yeah me. Yeah, yeah sometimes it is all about me. HEHE

The land of Vegas said...

Looks good. I'm going to have to add that to my must watch list. The list is longer than my must read list sad to say.

Heath said...

WOW super star! I'll have to check it out.