We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Sunday, March 9, 2008

3 comments:

Lorena said...

Man! what a joy is to have Benji around! He is always happy and willing to help. It is hard to see him grow up so quickly!
You are a great mom Kelly!
Love
Lore

Lac said...

I freakin love you family. It was so fun to hang out the other day. Let's do it again this week. Ki'sen was so excited to see Joe! It was really funny! I love you

Lacie

Heath said...

I have one question for you...When do you get the time to change your blog? Every time I come and check you out there is a different header done professionally and looking sweet!!! I loved the brown one it looked great! Are you a scrapbooker too? Please don't say yes 'cause it'll make me hate you just when I'm really liking you:)

I bet you were a proud mama at Benji's program. I can only imagine what that will be like someday running from one child's "thing" to the next. You're a wonderful mom!