We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Newport Beach


I can't believe less then a week ago I was in 93 degree weather. I think when spring comes, it shouldn't be able to snow any more!
This was Sydney's 1st time at the beach, she had so much fun playing in the water. I had know idea the kids would love the beach so much. It must be in there blood!

2 comments:

Heath said...

Today especially, with this unexpected snow, that water and sand looks mighty inviting! I can't wait for a day when shorts, glasses, and sunscreen are needed!

webbkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.