| Make a postcard - it's easy! |
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago
We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."
Robert D. Hales
"You parents, you fathers and mothers…live the kind of exemplary lives before your children that they will find in you the polar star to which they can look as they shape their own lives."
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I sure did miss you. It was so weird you being gone that long! I'm not used to it. Your older brother looks great!! I've never seen him before. All the kids look so happy. Makes me want to book a trip! Glad you're home though, and it's really funny that we were both at the sev at the same time! Pretty dang funny
Looks like you had a great time! We go in 2 weeks! Cant wait.
Hey Massey Family, Love your new blog and lay out! Where do you go to choose the cool backgrounds?
I need a new one. Email me at ballardsingermany@yahoo.com
I just love all your pictures!! What a beautiful fun family you all are. Your kids will cherish all these fun photos and memories. We are planning to come to the Family Reunion in July. Hope to see you all there.
If you guys ever want to come to Germany. you're all more than welcome too. We have plenty of room!
We plan on taking the girls to Europe Disney someday. It's just a few hours away. you all look like you had a blast in California,
especailly at the beach! What a Fun family trip!
I checked out your sisters botique
Just the kind of bows I was looking for for my girls. Great talent!
Post a Comment