Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago
We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."
Robert D. Hales
"You parents, you fathers and mothers…live the kind of exemplary lives before your children that they will find in you the polar star to which they can look as they shape their own lives."
5 comments:
What do you mean BABY ROOM???? Do you have something to share?
your hubby is sooo talented!! I just absolutely adore him!! Oh and....... seriously!
BTW: the Ghetto prom, was hysterical!
I love you
Hey..thanks for the party tonight! It was really fun to be around such a diverse group of Ladies.The food was good too!!
Bryce loved the treats that you brought him.
Thank you for being such a good friend.
love
Lore
I'm so happy that you get to go have a great family vacation with everyone! It will be so fun to see your brother! I had so much fun hanging out today, it's been awhile since we've just chilled with my 5 star mc d's, and talked about nothing. I absolutely loved it!! Thanks for helping my friend with her blog, you're so computer savvy! Anyway- good luck packing, and let me know if you need me to watch the kiddo's for any last minute errands before the big car ride down. I love you
Lacie
What? Your husband really does it all? It sure seems that way!
My walking buddy was my mom.
She will be thrilled that you thought she was my sister! She actually gets it all the time, lucky her.
I hope your dinner party went well, thanks for thinking of me, it was very thoughtful of you.
Heath
Post a Comment