We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Friday, March 5, 2010

JUST WHAT I NEEDED TODAY




Elder Scott said to validate the feelings of grief and to continue to remember and actually enjoy the companionship of a lost loved one. He also said, that you cand hold on to that relationship for as long as you needed too, as long as you move forward in life. I need uplifting message or quote everyday :)

6 comments:

The land of Vegas said...

Did that quote come along with a conference talk or just random quotes/thoughts? I like it.

Anonymous said...

That is amazing and Joe and you had a wonderful marriage. I love you guys so much and I wish I had another quote for you. I better get looking since I will be up all night but ladies need to stop being in labor. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing woman you are. My heart is broken for you and my prayers are with you. I will also be looking for uplifting quotes for you.

Massey Family said...

it was a talk giving to a group of people in South Africa

Mena's said...

Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh. Luke 6:21

pan x 8 said...

I love that quote. I need to send it to my brother's wife because he's been gone 1 1/2 years and I think this would totally uplift her!