Tonight we had Family Home Evening. It was sad for me not to have Joe here, but we need to caring on Joe would want us too. Savannah gave us the lesson on being Truthful, we sang I Love to see the Temple, we had Hostees Cupcakes for a treat and then we wrote in our Daddy Journals. Books the Stohel's gave the kids to write there memories about Daddy, what a great idea. I'm very thankful for my Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. The comfort I feel daily is amazing. Without the Spirit I would be lost, I miss my Buba and best friend so much is quite unbearable, but through the Savior all things are possible. I'm very thankful for the Gospel, knowing that I will be with Joe again.
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

6 comments:
thinking and praying for you always. luvs
Xxxooo
I bet that was hard to have your first FHE without Joe Joe. You're such a strong woman Kel. My whole heart is with you during this time. I'm so thankful that you feel peace, that's such a huge thing. I was trying to put myself in your place last week since you've been on my mind pretty much non stop and I just can't even imagine....there are no words. I love you!
Keep pressing forward - you are doing well.
I don't know how hearing that makes you feel. There is no comparison to what YOU are going through but I know there were days when "doing well" wasn't something I even wanted to do. Breathing was hard - so I knew I wasn't doing well. But I want you to know that each time I read your blog, I am amazed at your grace and strength, your testimony and love for you children and of course for your husband. You are moving forward and doing so well.
Always thinking about you.
You are amazing and strong Kelly and I don't know what I would do without you. Love you and Joe tons!
I love the Daddy journal idea!
And look at those smiles you help create with your children as they remember what they did "with Daddy!."
I don't want to sound like a broken record but my heart does go out to you Kelly!
Post a Comment