We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just Joe and I


Joe and I spent many hours in the hospital just talking, reading and just spending time together. Joe would always want me to get into the bed with him. This is Joe trying to get a picture of us. I will miss laying next to the best guy in the world

3 comments:

This Mom said...

I just love this picture of you guys. I thought I was done crying BUT I guess not. I miss and love you.

briana said...

Awwww so in love. I would miss that too. Sniff.

Anonymous said...

I love this pic of both of you. I love you so much!