Today Sydney had her 5 year old check up. She had know idea she was going to be getting her Kindergarten shots. Syd, hasn't had a shot since she was 18 months old, she was beyond terrified. She was devastated!!! She cried so hard, I felt so bad!! (remember, she still my baby) I guess I should of been holding her instead of trying to get a picture :) Love you Bella!!!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

7 comments:
She looks so sad :(. Don't worry though, I am always trying to take pictures, too ;)!
Poor little thing. My Parlee has always been the bravest when it comes to shots. Every flu shot she hardly flinched. But last spring when I took her in for Kindergarten shots, she became a new person. She screamed louder than I have ever heard her...before the shots were even given. And it took every muscle I had to hold her down. Subsequently, they bled like mad because her muscles were so tight. They had to switch out the bandaids before we left. So not fun.
look at how big she is! :( i am laughing at the thought of you with a camera trying to capture the moment! so something i would do!
Thanks for breaking my heart with this pic. I need to come give my Boo loves!
oh man I have to take layne for some in nov. its going to be intresting. we went last time to get some and waited an hour than when they came to our room, they somehow ran out! I was not to happy so I gave layne the treat anyway .. it was along wait, heck I wanted a treat.
This is the saddest thing ever, the poor baby!!
poor thing!
Post a Comment