Today my Savannah turned 9, we had the BEST DAY. She got her hair done, Jeanette made her a princess cake (the best cake ever) Joe and I took Savannah to The Crab Shack, Savannah has been dying to go out to lunch with Joe and I, she was so excited. Then we took her birthday shopping, she got shoes and clothes,. Savannah had Girl Scouts at 6:30 then we came home, sang to her and ate birthday cake. Savannah didn't want her birthday to end...so, she didn't want to go to sleep! I'm so lucky to be your mom Savannah, I love you so much!!!
JOE said...
That was sure a fun day to be with two of my girls. Loved every minute. Love you my sweet darling little girl Savannah. I am so proud to be known as your father. XOXOXO
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

5 comments:
Happy Birthday! I can't believe she's 9! I met her when she was 6, crazy right!
Hey Kelly, I'm so glad you found me. Your family is gorgeous. Where are you guys?
That was sure a fun day to be with two of my girls. Loved every minute. Love you my sweet darling little girl Savannah. I am so proud to be known as your father. XOXOXO
We were just talking on Sunday about how fast kids grow up! Wasn't she in your belly when you moved into the ward? She's one beautiful girl.
Can't believe you're 9 already. What a beautiful girl, and soooooo sweet too. I love you baby!
Post a Comment