What a fun day, but super long Getting 4 kids ready for school/Halloween is not fun!! hair spray glitter, sewing, etc.. Marc, Becky, Lindy, Nate, Gus,and Grace came to the parade and to Benji's Thriller dance. Marc, Becky, Lindy, Nate, Gus and Grace came to watch the kids, it was so nice of them to come. Happy Halloween!
JOE said...
You are not kidding about the length of the day. Then to continue that pace through to the weekend. Can anyone say exhaustion?!
Banana Split Pudding Cups
2 months ago

7 comments:
So adorable! i love that Benji did the thriller dance.
oh i remember the thriller dance! bay had a blast when they learned that! all of the kids look so cute! and their costumes are awesome! they are getting so big!
oops that was me up there!
You are not kidding about the length of the day. Then to continue that pace through to the weekend. Can anyone say exhaustion?!
Does he really know the thriller dance?! That is a major goal in life (I know lame goal) I love that your daughter was batman:)
Joe was right about the week. Who knew Halloween was so huge!! Thanks for coming to the dinner and trick or treating here! I had a blast with all the grandkids. What a perfect night!
I love your blog. It is the best!
Cute blog Kelly! I'm a blogger too! The kids looked great on Halloween! You made those costumes yourself??!! You ROCK!! Me, I'm a buyer of costumes if we can't put it together with odds and ends!! HA!!!
Post a Comment