We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Monday, October 19, 2009

Our BaBy is 5






Sydney was the VIP in preschool, she brought cupcakes for her class. Syd, LOVES school. We had a family party at our house for Bella's birthday, we had a BLAST!! Thank you for everyone that came.. Joe and I can't get enough of this little girls, she can really melt her daddies heart, she has her daddy wrapped around her finger.

5 comments:

Nielsen Fam said...

Kel she is the cutest thing EVER!!! I am so glad she had a great day. Luv you guys!

Sam and Josh said...

What an awesome cake. You have the cutest kids and what a fun day for her. I love you backgrounds where do you find them?

Coolcam said...

So cute! Where did you get that cake? It's amazing!

Lac said...

5 is my favorite age ever! Keini is such a joy right now! I love it!

Ann Marie Webb said...

You really know how to throw a party. I had a blast! Sydney is the cutest. Loved all the pictures!