We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Sunday, September 21, 2008

She's almost 8



Savannah had her interview with the Bishop today for her baptism, I can't believe she is almost 8. She was really nervous and it turned out just fine! Then she got pictures taken by Sister Campbell in our ward for her baptism book. Our primary presidency is amazing they are all so cute with the kids!



JOE said...

I love my girls!!! And this is my first lil' princess and it makes me reflect on what I have witnessed as she has grown. Remember, Primary Children Hospital and her little ordeal. I still get emotional. Kelly, I love what you do to showcase the family. Great Job!!!

8 comments:

Ann Marie Webb said...

Savannah, I am so proud of you. I can't believe that you are 8 years old. Wow!
That picture of you is beautiful. I am so glad you are as pretty on the outside as you are on the inside.
I am looking forward to your baptism.
Love,
Grandma

Danean said...

What a beautiful girl!!

Danean

Lorena said...

she is so cute Kelly!! I can believe that she is almost 8!!!Crazy my friend!!

webbkins said...

What a beautiful young lady. Just think, in less than 10 years she'll be going to prom.

Sam and Josh said...

You have such a cute family. Way to go.

Lac said...

What a beauty! I love that girl!

Anonymous said...

I love her hair, maybe I will cut mine like that. Did she make me a list yet?

JOE said...

I love my girls!!! And this is my first lil' princess and it makes me reflect on what I have witnessed as she has grown. Remember, PCH and her little ordeal. I still get emotional. Kelly, I love what you do to showcase the family. Great Job!!!