We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm sick of Hospitals!


My week has been really crazy 1st I went to Primary Childrens Hospital. During Sydney's 4 year old check up on Friday, Dr. Hornyik notice she had a heart arrhythmia. Dr. Hornyik sent us for a EKG, we now will wait to see what the Cardiologist says.



Today I took my dad to the doctors, he has kidney stones. Dr. Childs sent us back to St. Marks Hospital for surgery. I've never seen anyone in such pain, my dad was seriously crying. Hopefully he'll feel better soon. Needless to say I'm sick of hospitals.



5 comments:

Positively Creative! said...

Oh no, I hope she will be ok! My prayers go out to you and your cute family!!

Danean said...

I hope your Dad gets well really soon.

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH!

Tiff Gutierrez said...

Sounds like a crazy week. I wish it would of been funner!

webbkins said...

I think your mom might be sick of hospitals too.