My cute friend Lorena invited Syndey and I to go to Kennecott Copper Mine today. I've lived in Utah my whole life and I have never been to the Kennecott Copper Mine before. What a amazing place to go and see, if you haven't been their I highly recommend it. Lorena thank you for such a fun day!

5 comments:
Looks like fun. I cannot wait to take the kids. Tell Amy To call me so I can but her mind at ease. Or if you want you can stop by with her any time.
What fun pictures!! Your kids are just too cute Kelly! The shot of Savannah is stunning.
Love you!
Karli
That looks like fun. I have never been out there either. I will have to plan a trip. Have I told you how much I think you are the best?!?! You are the sweetest, cutest lady in the world. You amaze me.
I remember going on a field trip there. So, they still have the big tire you can sit in? that's a great idea for an outing. Is it free?
This is a definite must-see. I didn't see it myself until we moved to Herriman years ago. (Though we're not there now). Looks like a fun trip.
Post a Comment