We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Now that I'm a MoMmY

1. I love early morning snuggling on the couch before school.
2. I love teaching my kids new board games, I could play games with them all day.
3. I love to hear their sweet prayers, they are so honest!
4. I love to spend one on one quality time with my babies they love mommy time.
5. I love the dandelions they bring me.
6. I love all the sweet notes they write me
I could go on forever, Jacci thanks for tagging me, I loved the time thinking of all the wonderful blessing you get when you become a mom.

2 comments:

Danean said...

I love looking at their sweet faces while they sleep, and I love grabbing Emma's bum, bum!! Always have, always will!

LdybugSammi said...

Yes board games!!! I love this part