We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wonderful Amanda

I will greatly miss Amanda. Amanda taught me so many things in the short 2 years we served in Primary Presidency together. She was so fun to go to dinner with, she always had a smile, positive comment, and attitude. Even when we went to the hospital to visit her she was always positive. She truly loved her kids, she was an incredible mother and wife. I will greatly miss Amanda and her sweet smile. We love you Matt, Maddie, Nate, and Jessie!

1 comments:

Lorena said...

seeing her picture it made me cry again! I will miss her smile! and the talks about the farm!
Lorena