| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
My brother and his wife had their baby May 17, 2008. I will be added pictures tomorrow. He is so cute and I'm so blessed that Draydon was born into our family.
We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."
Robert D. Hales
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
"You parents, you fathers and mothers…live the kind of exemplary lives before your children that they will find in you the polar star to which they can look as they shape their own lives."
4 comments:
congrats auntie!
Lorena
Oh congrats to your brother! I love that name, so different. It's a really great name. I loved your tribute to Amanda Lou. I know all things happen the way they're suppose to, I know that Amanda left when she was ready to leave, and I know that she's feeling much better now that she doesn't have this crummy body to deal with. But I am absolutely not doing alright with all of this. I can't handle it. I'm so sad I missed the funeral. I'm so heartbroken for the kids. I just can't handle it. I guess give me awhile to get used to the idea, not like I didn't know it was going to happen. But really, I wanted it to be later, and then when later came, I wanted it to be later than later. Much later. Anyway- thanks so much for helping with the kids! I sure love and appreciate you. You're the best.
Lacie
Can't wait to listen to you speak in RS tomorrow. I know you've been working on it for weeks. I wouldn't miss it for the world. I know you love moral support, so I will be there and you can call on me if you want someone to comment on something. If it's something that I could comment about. Love you so much so fun to see you today. I'm thinking, lets get the montrousity out on Monday if it's nice weather and we can get a tan!! I'm going to go put flowers on Amandas grave. but the rest of the day is wide open!!
Thanks for the cute pictures of little Draydon. Man, he is a darling baby. I spent some time there with the fam yesterday and it was so much fun. They are all doing amazing. I love my little # 12.
Proud Grandma
Post a Comment