We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

St. Patrick's Day




We have gone to the Meisenbacher's house for St. Patrick's Day for the last 2 years. Jeanette makes Reuben Sandwiches and a treasure hunt for the kids. It was hard not to have Joe, but we did it.

3 comments:

pan x 8 said...

ok.. Benji is going to Middle school.. are you worried he's such a cutie!!! If I was 11, I'd probably be writing him notes! LOL

glad you're back. Semi! Prayers are still with you and your family!

Dawn said...

I love that you are continuing traditions. I'm sure it is hard, but probably good for your kids??? Maybe???

Kenzie keeps asking about Benji. ;)

Let's bump into each other soon...

Jacci said...

I think about you all the time! I love you and pray for Heavenly Father to continue to bless you and your family with peace. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can do for you!