We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Monday, May 31, 2010

Our Lives

Jacob's picture for his baptism invitation!!! Wow my Gee-Ka is almost 8


Mommy's Birthday
My 1st Birthday without Joe, what a day! I went to the temple, I wanted to feel the very closest to my Buba! I had many friend bring gifts, cards, and wishes. Thank you to everyone that supported me on this very heartbreaking day!! We ate at Joe's favorite place Texas Road House and the best, yummiest cake ever!!! Thanks Jeanette

The Beautiful Sunset Joe sent for my Birthday



Us getting our passports for our Summer Trip!!! Can't wait...more to come

s

Our Easter


For Easter, I wanted something different for the kids. I wrote them a letter about the Atonement and express my love to them. I also gave them a picture of our Savior Jesus Christ. What a amazing experience, they weren't sad they had so much love. What a wonderful day! I LOVE my children!

Benji played football 1 1/2 years ago, he had a cute boy on his team Jacobsen. I had know idea his father passed away in the war. His cute mom came to the house and gave the kids a HUGE Easter basket...Tender Mercies!!! Thanks Riikka you are heaven sent!!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys! Thanks for being such a wonderful sister and a great Mom at Gus and Grace.

pan x 8 said...

Jacob looks way like Joe - pics are almost side by side.

I absolutely love the sunset Joe sent you for you birthday. Thank you for helping me see the tender mercies in my life. It makes it that much more worth every day we have together.

And... where are you guys headed??

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you ! Always wishin you guys the best

:)

Lac said...

Kel I'm so glad you are surrounded by so many loving hands to help you through your struggles! You have such an adorable little family. I think about you often. love you to bits

Dawn said...

I love reading what you write and seeing your family in photos. Can't wait to read about and see pictures of your summer vacation.

I love your Easter idea. New traditions mixed in with the old.

Still thinking of you...

briana said...

whenever i miss sandy, i think of you and how you stepped into my life at such a critical time. i will always remember you for that. and now, you inspire me everytime you post on your blog or facebook. you are amazing!

miss you girl.

Lorena said...

Just want to say,You are an amazing woman and I'm honor to be your friend!