We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Friday, June 26, 2009

WoW.... it's ASHLEY TISDALE




My kids were so excited when they heard that Ashley Tisdale was coming to the Walmart near our house. I'm not one to stand in long lines to wait for anything! Luckily my sister-in-law Amy has a wonderful brother and sister will. To bad for Savannah that she had to go to Lacrosse!! Auntie Amy took Benji, Jacob, Sydney, and Rylie! I stayed at home with James, I was the lucky one :) Sydney was in AWE!!! she told me, "mom she has the same face, but different hair" What a fun think for the kids!!! Thanks to Amy, Kasey, Clayton!!!

1 comments:

Lac said...

How fun! You guys are meeting all sorts of famous people lately... Hannah Montana, Ashley Tisdale!