We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Monday, June 8, 2009

Jacob is loving Baseball




Jacob played T-Ball last year so this year we put him into machine pitch. Jacob is on the Atlanta Braves team he is an amazing hitter, and fielder. We have loved watching him progress and become such a great baseball player. I love you Jacob and I'm so proud of your hard work.

4 comments:

Lac said...

Good for Jakey! I love it when they get into something and love it! It's such a bummer when they don't like it. Good for him, he's such a cutie!

Nielsen Fam said...

Baseball is so fun! SOOOOO busy, but so fun! I can't believe it is almost over:(

Sam and Josh said...

Soooo fun. He looks great in his outfit.

Heath said...

I'll have to learn from you veteran mommies of all the team sports. I don't like watching baseball on TV but I suppose it's a whole different ballgame when it's your son.

(catch my play on words? I'm a dork)