We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Once Upon a Lilly Pad






Jacob was the lead in the 1st grade play, he played Freddie the Frog. He had 40 different parts, Jacob worked so hard. Mrs Barbano was so proud of him, and was thrilled with his performance. Joe and I were extremely proud. Jacob is born talent! Way to go Jacob!!

4 comments:

Nielsen Fam said...

He's the cutest little frog I've ever seen!!!

Coolcam said...

Wow! 40 parts is a ton! Good job, his costume is absolutely adorable!!

Ann Marie Webb said...

What fun photos and what a awesome day!! Two times was not enough to see this cute play!

Lac said...

WAY TO GO! WHAT A CUTE LITTLE FROG HE IS!!! I love your kids.