We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Monday, March 30, 2009

Draper Dedication




Joe and I took Benjamin and Savannah to the Draper Temple dedication. It was the most amazing day! We sat in the Celestial Room were they broadcast the dedication. We were able to see Pres. Monson, the prophet! What an Amazing experience we will never forget!

5 comments:

Lorena said...

Wow Kells! You are so lucky! You were so close!! I'm so happy you have the chance to do that!

Lac said...

SO NEAT! What a great thing to have been in the middle of!

Sam and Josh said...

That is awesome you went up there. What a fun memory.

The land of Vegas said...

Those are some awesome pictures. I'm glad the kids got to see it. It is a memory I'm sure they won't forget.

Heath said...

That is such a great memory! Wonderful, priceless pictures.

Hey, I left an invite on your door. I hope you got it. I know your sister does Bumbles but I thought you might like to come and see these truly, extraordinary pendants and maybe add to your collection. Hope to see you Wed.

Oh, also. Tell Lorena about it. I didn't know where she lived and have the old photo directory which she is not in.