We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Birthday Month


Jacob and Gus

Lindy made Benji's birthday cake!! (science beaker) AWESOME!!!
April is the month of birthdays at our house. Mine is April 13th, Benji April 17th, and Jacob April 18th, the week is full of party, presents and cake!!! I'm glad it's done for another year! Happy Birthday Benji (11) and Jacob (7)!

5 comments:

This Mom said...

I have to say that is an AWESOME cake!!

Happy Birthday to ALLLL

Lac said...

Happy Birthday to you all! I LOVE Birthdays I hope you got spoiled!

Danean said...

Gus looks so big and handsome. What a great cake.

Sam and Josh said...

Happy Birthday. You have some good lookin kids.

Christina said...

Happy belated birthday! ps/ cool cake