We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Monday, February 9, 2009

Family Home Evening


Tonight Joe and I took the kids to see Coraline for Family Home Evening! I really liked the movie! I usually don't like animation movies but I enjoyed Coraline. During the movie I took Sydney to the bathroom she said, mommy this movie is freaking me out! So it might be a little frighting for little kids but, the older ones liked it! It was a wonderful Family Home Evening!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a fun F.H.E. and you gotta love that Syd.

This Mom said...

I think that I am agreeing with Syd. It looks freeky to me too.

Love the layout!!!

Heath said...

I'm all about a simple FHE so it's good to know that was a good show. I wondered about it being eerie.

Sam and Josh said...

That sounds like a lot of fun and your backgroud is so cute. Do you do it yourself?