We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Draper Temple






We have been waiting so long to take our family to the new Draper Temple! What an Spiritual experience, the kids loved it! Joe and I loved showing the kids the inside of the temple. Jacob said, he could feel the spirit with him. What a wonderful day for our sweet little eternal family. We are so lucky to have a Temple so close to our home!

5 comments:

TheDaSilvaGang said...

love the header in your blog....ti's so cuuute!

Lorena said...

Cute pics! we loved to go too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jim.

Danean said...

Your entire family is so photogenic!! What a bunch of cutie pies!

Danean

Heath said...

Wonderful pictures. I haven't been yet but have 2 trips planned (one for family and one for YW) so, I'll get my fill.