We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My trip to Minnesota!!





I had the best time in Minnesota! Liberty kept me busy with make-overs, facials, nails, toe nails, lunches, dinner and movies. It was so good to see them all and I miss them soooo much! The only thing I don't miss is the freezing weather! Thanks Webb's included my cute parents who bought the ticket!

5 comments:

The land of Vegas said...

I love your backgrounds. You always do such a great job. I have been missing your blog so I'm glad you had fun in Minnesota so you had something to write about
:-)

Nielsen Fam said...

I am so glad you had such a great time!

Heath said...

COLD...not so good. Pedi's, mani's movies, girl time...good

Alisalee said...

Its always nice to get way and with family it makes it even more fun. I love to have little getways! how are you?

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had such a good time, I wish I could of gone with you. Maybe we could live there in the summers.