We Strengthen Our Families by Inviting the Spirit of the Lord into Our Homes "Every family can be strengthened in one way or another if the Spirit of the Lord is brought into our homes and we teach by His example."

Robert D. Hales

Monday, December 8, 2008

Sydney is accident prone!


Sydney's 1st stitches September 2007 (6 stitches)


Sydney's 2nd stitches July 2008 (12 stitches)

December 2008

Luckily this time when she was running, her head just bounced off the concrete! No Stitches!! Uncle Marc said, soon she is going to look like Frankenstein!
Tytanious said...
Note to self: Don't run around with your hands in your pockets.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My poor little Boo, I love her so much!!!

Lac said...

That girl! Holy Moly she's dangerous! Your family picture is adorable. It was good to see you Sunday, seems like I never get to anymore. I miss hanging with you and Lindy

Heath said...

That is so funny and so not funny at the same time. Poor girl! I can't believe that those two bonks are almost mirror images of one another! How crazy.

I love you family picture up top. YOu guys look so bright and beautiful! Keep it up there.

Tiff Gutierrez said...

I LOVE that family pic of you guys! You need to put that on your Cmas card!

Danean said...

You better send her to me so I can love on her a bit!

Tytanious said...

Note to self: Don't run around with your hands in your pockets.